Pakistani Creamy Mustard Chicken recipe
* 1 tsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. butter
* 1 lb/500 g lean chicken breast fillets
* Sprinkle of lemon pepper seasoning
* 2 Tbsp. of all-purpose flour
* 1 Tbsp. wholegrain or German Mustard
* 2 Tbsp. cream
* Sprinkle of parsley
1. Heat the butter and olive oil on medium heat in a frying pan.
2. Coat the chicken in lemon pepper seasoning and place flour in the pan. (You can cook the chicken in strips or as whole breast fillets).
3. Mix mustard, cream and parsley to create the sauce.
4. Add into pan.
5. Serve creamy mustard chicken with mashed potato.
Posted by Aurelia Bambi