Pakistani chicken supreme recipe
* 4 small chicken breast fillet
* Sliced cheese
* Sprinkle of seasoned pepper
* Sprinkle of all-purpose flour
* 1 can of asparagus spears
* 1 egg
* 1 Tbsp. Milk
* Olive Oil
1. Mix egg with milk
2. Slice each chicken breast fillet in half to form a pocket.
3. Fill with cheese , asparagus and seasoned pepper. Close each pocket with toothpicks.
4. Coat with flour, egg mixture, and breadcrumbs.
5. Add olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken breasts until golden brown. Turn and repeat. Approximately, 4-5 minutes on each side is enough.
Posted by Aurelia Bambi