Pakistani Chicken Steaks with Herb Sauce Recipe
* 1 lb/500 G chicken thigh fillets
* 1-2 Tbsp. butter
* 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* Salt and pepper (To Taste)
* Â¼ cup lemon juice
* 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
1. Pound the thigh fillet on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten.
2. Heat enough butter to coat the base of a large heavy-based frying pan.
3. Place the thigh fillet in and cook for 3 minutes on each side over medium heat. Remove to a plate.
4. Add the garlic and onion. Fry over a gentle heat until the onions are soft.
5. Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
6. Stir quickly to lift the pan juices and pour over the chicken steaks.
7. Serve immediately with vegetable accompaniments.
Posted by Subaas Baig