Pakistani Tandoori Chicken recipe
- Chicken (breast and leg pieces)Â Â 650 grams
- Yogurt (whipped)Â Â 1/2 cup
- Red chilli powderÂ Â 1 tsp
- Garlic (chopped)Â Â Â 1 tbsp
- Tara chaat masalaÂ Â 1 tsp
- GingerÂ (chopped)Â 1 tbsp
- Red chilli pasteÂ 1 tbsp
- TumericÂ powderÂ 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds pinch
- Orange food color (few drops)
- Tara hot spicesÂ 2 tsp
- Lemon juiceÂ 2 tbsp
- SaltÂ 1 tsp
- OilÂ Â 1 tbsp
- Spring onions for garnishing
- Make gashes with knife on chicken pieces. Mix thoroughly all chicken ingredients except spring onion in a bowl.
- Rub mixture onto the chicken thoroughly from all sides and let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 C.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve delicious Tandoori Chicken.
Source MASALA MAGAZINE