Pakistani chocolate brownies recipe
- Cooking chocolateÂ Â 275 grams + 4 pieces
- ButterÂ 250 grams.
- SugarÂ 1 cup
- Crushed jaggeryÂ 1/2 cup
- EggsÂ Â 4
- Vanilla essenceÂ Â 1/2 tsp
- Corn syrupÂ Â 1 Â½Â tsp
- Refined flourÂ Â 1 Â¼Â cups
- Baking powderÂ 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powderÂ Â Â Â 1 Â½ tsp
- Melted chocolateÂ Â 100 grams
- CreamÂ Â Â 100 grams
- Heat butter, 275 grams chocolate, sugar and jaggery in a saucepan over low flame.
- When all the ingredients are well-combined and melted, turn off the flame and cool for 5 minutes.
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Add vanilla essence and chocolate piece in eggs.
- Add corn syrup, refined flour, baking and cocoa powders. Mix well.
- Grease a baking tinÂ and pour brownies mix in it. Break chocolate pieces and immerse them into the mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean then brownies are done.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool.
- Mix melted chocolate with cream and pour over brownies.
source MASALA MAGAZINE