Pakistani Saltish Karahi recipe image
- Mutton (thin piece)Â 1/2 kg
- Garlic (chopped)Â 1 tbsp
- Ginger (chopped)Â Â 1 tbsp
- Mutton stockÂ 1 cup
- YogurtÂ (whipped)Â 250 grams
- Green chilliesÂ Â 6
- White cumin seeds ( crushed) Â 1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds (crushed)Â 2 tsp
- Black pepper (crushed)Â 1 tsp
- White pepper (crushed)Â 1 tsp
- Lahori salt to taste
- OilÂ 4 tbsp
- Coriander leavesÂ (chopped) for garnishing
- Ginger (grated) for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pot; fry ginger/garlic, add meat and cook till color changes.
- Add stock and cook till meat is tender.
- Add oil ingredients and cook.
- When oil separates dish out in a bowl.
- Garnished delicious saltish karahi with grated ginger and coriander leaves and serve.
Source MASALA MAGAZINE