Chicken mexican salsa recipe
- TomatoesÂ Â 2
- CapsicumÂ Â 1
- Breasts chickenÂ Â 2
- Green chillies ( finely cut )Â Â 4
- OnionÂ Â Â 1
- Garlic ( finely cut )Â Â 4 cloves
- Red chilliesÂ ( crushed )Â Â 1 tbsp
- OilÂ Â 1/4 cup
- SaltÂ Â to taste
- First cut these ingredients breast chicken, tomatoes, onion and capsicum into thin pieces.
- Then finely cut vegetables and grill in grill pan.
- Next fry garlic golden by heat oil in a pot, further add chicken, red chillies, green chillies and salt; fry them for few minutes.
- last step add all vegetables; fry them for another 5 minutes and serve the chicken mexican salsa.
Source MASALA MAGAZINE